- Major Lorry crane repairs and overhauls
- Welding, Fabrication and Body Repairs
- Tail Lift Repairs and Testing
- Lorry mounted crane services
- Crane Testing and Certification
- Major Repairs, Overhauls and Installation
- Hydraulic Repairs and fitments
- Hydraulic Hose replacement
- Fixed Price Repair and maintenance
- Diagnostics and remote systems
- Body modifications and repairs
WHY USE ALLTRUCK CRANES?
We specialise in providing the small own account operator to the large fleet operator an outstanding level of back up service that is underpinned by
- 6 mobile workshop vans dedicated to cranes, servicing customers throughout Scotland with factory trained engineers for all types of works
- Workshop and mobile electrical and diagnostic services for all crane makes
- Hydraulic hose specialists with fully equipped vans for onsite hose repair or replacement.
- Full R&M and service packages available with low fixed price monthly costs
- Supply of short term rental/replacement vehicles to minimise disruption and downtime to your business whilst cranes are in for repair or maintenance.
Dedicated maintenance crane repair solutions, ensure that all our customers vehicles and ancillary equipment are maintained to the highest standards, whilst downtime and costs are controlled and efficiently managed.
We have agreements with various crane and hydraulic manufacturers and can offer on-site and in-house repairs to all our customers, regardless of fleet size, and have an excellent availability of spare parts and fitments for all crane types which enables us to offer a complete and dedicated service to all our customers throughout Scotland.